Monday, November 26, 2007

Groovy

I did this little drawing this afternoon.

If I had a website, I'd have something like that in flash for the homepage. With actual links instead of random sayings...

Hope the Thanksgiving holiday was nice for everyone.







Things I'm thankful for at this second:
  • The RA on our floor has really good candy in the bowl in front of her door. (she sets it out there for us. Mini Butterfingers and Mini Crunch bars.)
  • Lifetime shows Frasier late at night.
  • Holiday Breaks.
  • House shoes
  • People who I can talk to anything about
  • The cheap pack of markers I bought
  • My yellow hat
  • My family
  • Being able to see my high school friends over break. and it not feeling like we've been far away too long to be able to talk.
  • Walking in the dark down my street
  • Yellow Ginko leaves on the ground from the tree next to my window.
  • Nachos
I braved the cruel day called Black Friday this year with my friend Emily.
The dark grip of capitalism filled the air...
I bought some stuff. I kind of wished I could have made everything for Christmas this year, but it's hard to do that. Some people hate scarves, and really like DVDs and video games. oh well.

Yep.








No comments: