Saturday, December 08, 2007

Finals and Whatnot.

Well, it's getting about that time again.
Last week was dead week, the week before finals.
I've got two paintings to finish by the 12th as well as bits and pieces of metals and ceramics I need to finish by the 11th.
This is one of the first semesters I've had where teachers have opted to have our final critique actually during finals. Usually art teachers will just make final critique the last regular class day.
I am so happy this isn't the case. I need all the time I can get with three studios. (two of the three being 3D art studios, which I lack skills in.)
But I'm really not that stressed, which is nice. The most work I have to do is painting, and since I love it, it doesn't really feel like work. Right now I'm stalling more to let my Ipod charge than anything else.

Here's what I'm working on.













Hope everyone else who has finals does well.
Yay for a break soon.

This semester has really flown by for me.

No comments: