Friday, February 08, 2008

It's a link!

I'm very busy.

Well, make that I should be very busy, right now I should be reading books and doing homework and writing essays for scholarships and many other things.
but I'm not because I've found this great little website.
It has speeches by lots of interesting people about lots of interesting things.
Technology, Science, Creativity, etc.
It's a lovely little site and I've already spent a few hours just clicking around watching videos.
To be fair, I found it off of my class' Blackboard page, so I started all this while trying to do homework.

I would reccomend this one. about happiness.
and this one, about if schools kill creativity or not.

but seriously most of the talks are really neat. I'm going thru the site still. It's just great.
Anyway. Thought i'd share.

No comments: