Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello Again.

I'm going to recommit myself to posting in this blog again. (as well as being an actual contributor to Mostly Roses)
I need to try to keep myself artistically accountable.

It has been a long time since I have posted here, so I will give you an abbrevaited rundown of the better of the pieces I have done in the time since I posted here regularly. (OMG LIKE MORE THAN A YEAR AGO.)


Tracks and Shadows.
Print/Drawing.
Included in The ASA's art show for 2009



Reaching out with horns.
Drypoint intaglio print.



Snowstorms in April and Dictionary Pages
Linocut, Woodcut, found paper, watercolor.
Used for the central michigan print exchange.


Hold On Now
Drypoint Intaglio.


Untitled.
Drypoint Intaglio with watercolor, graphite and embrodiery thread.
In the 2009 International Small Engraving Salon
(If you would like to see my other pieces that got in that show, click the link then find Riley, Lindsay)

So. There is that.

Hello again!
I'll be back soon,
Lindsay

No comments: