Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little painting



Reserve.

Acrylic and collage on paper.














This little painting is around 11 x 14 and has been the only sucessful sort of painting I've done this semester.

If I never mentioned it earlier in my blog (and that was so long ago, who would remember?) I am getting my BFA in Painting and Printmaking at Eastern Kentucky University. I will graduate in May 2010. Hopefully on to bigger and better things after that (like grad school?)

I've been kind of stumped this semester as it is the first semester of my last year, and I've been kind of strapped for interia ever since my grandmother passed away last month.

So, there has been very little work coming out of me, much to my professor's chagrin. Another reason for the blog. Accountablity, I suppose. That is, if anyone reads it. haha.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

BWAHAHAHA I DO